Currently Listening To Simi and Falz | Soilder being played by the bus conductor.
Like I mentioned in this post, I’ve been trying to start a new skin care routine and amongst everything I’ve been focusing on the skin care routine being -Cheap, available, effective and as natural as possible which was one of the reason I tried this DIY today.
If you follow me on Instagram then I’m certain you already have a peek into what today’s DIY is going to look like. To be frank, I don’t post DIYs like this because I feel like it looks a bit messy but the truth is looking good is sometimes messy. So here’s the recipe
Here’s What You Need To Do
1) Cut your avocado pear into halves and keep one half away and remove the seed.
Using a spoon scoop out the paste.
3) Add A few drops of coconut oil and mix
4) Squirt Some Lemon into it and mix till its creamy enough.
5) Apply it on your face generously as well as on your hair( It works magic for your beard and hair)
6) Cut Your Cucumber and place on your eyes or if you are like me rub it on your eyes.
8) Wash it off. I washed mine off with Dudu Osun (African Black Soap).
9) Strut out and let the boys/girls cat call and thank me later.
Maybe this won’t be my regular or daily routine but it’ll definitely be something constant because at the end of the day my face felt buttery and I couldn’t stop touching myself (Bad habit)
I hope today’s post was helpful and that you learned something new. Don’t forget to leave a comment.