Hey guys!!!! How’s the week going? I really hope it’s going better than mine, because this week didn’t really go as awesome as I had hoped. Mostly because I’ve been ill of late, and spent too much time in the hospital. But I won’t let it stop me from being awesome!!!
Anyways, last week I got nominated by the amazing Dammy of Life Of Dammy, for the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m super excited about this, because it’s my very first blog award!!! So let’s get into it.
Guidelines For The Nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Thanks so much Dammy!!!!!!
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Engima
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Uhm, let’s see.
1)I have an obsession with verified Instagram accounts.
2) I actually eat more than most people think I do, but it’s mostly bits and pieces. Like instead of eating three full square meals. I eat five to eight times a day in little quantities and when I get bored I eat.
3) I have a problem with expressing myself vocally because of my stammer and my odd way of talking. So I really don’t talk much neither do I talk to people on the phone nor send voice notes.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
Dammy’s Questions Are
1. What is your favorite part of being a native of your country?
I love how Turpsey Turvey it is sometimes. Nigeria is just so fun, though some days I wish I could change certain things. I have to still say, I love how it you are smart you can do just about anything. If you are smart, you can break any law and get away with it. Yes, I know I’m a bit criminal minded. Lol.
2. Your holiday destination?
I have too many. I want to go to Egypt, Greece, New York, Paris etc but if I have to pick one then it’ll be New York.
3. Would you rather skip napping for a week or skip snacking for a week?
I’ld rather skip napping. Though I can’t do without both of them.
4. Weird question: If you found out your best friend’s spouse-to-be was cheating on your best friend a day to the wedding, what would you do?
I would raise my hand when the pastor asks if anyone has any reason why these two shouldn’t get married. And then dramatically tell them what I just found. Because (a) I am very dramatic (b) I hate cheaters (c) that’s my best friend yo, through Thick and thin I won’t be quite myself without letting that out in the air.
5. Comedy for life or action movies for life?
Comedy. I don’t really care for action movies.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
1) What Five Things Can’t You Do Without?
2) What App/Website Do You Spend All Your Phone’s Data Plan On?
3) Current Obsession?
4) Why Your Blog Name?
5) Weird Question – If you were the opposite sex, what would you be obsessed with?
* Share the link to your best post.
I really don’t know if I should share the post with the highest read or the one I loved writing so much. But the post with the highest read is Currently I Am Post I enjoyed writing and reading my Cassie Daves Blog Planner Review
So there it is guys. My First award, whoop whoop.